Previously known as “patch hosting for android x86 support,” Android-x86 is an initiative to move the open source Android project to the x86 platform.
With the help of Android-X86, users may install Android OS on Intel and AMD devices (which comprises the majority of desktops and laptops) that employ RISC architecture rather than ARM. The utility is free and open-source.
Download the 32-bit to 64-bit Android-X86 ISO image for Windows 11, Windows 10, and Windows 7. Utilizing well-known applications like VirtualBox or VMware, you may run the ISO image and configure and test the operating system much more easily.
In order to ensure that Android can function properly on a Windows PC, the Android-X86 download program transfers the required drivers to operate with x86 architecture in addition to making additional modifications.
On a computer, Andorid-X86 is dual-boot installed with another operating system, such as Windows or Linux. Users can select which operating system to load at startup.
The whole library of Android apps and functionality, including the Google Play Store, Maps, and other Google services, is available with Android-x86.
The tablet or smartphone user interface is somewhat similar to this one. They will be able to utilize the same programs and functions that they use on an Android mobile on your Windows computer thanks to an Android operating system.
- built on the Android 9 Pie operating system, giving consumers access to the newest Google features and enhancements.
- Better hardware support: A greater variety of hardware, such as laptops, tablets, and desktop computers, is supported by Android-x86.
- With speed optimizations, this Android-x86 version offers a quicker and more responsive experience.
- enables the usage of multiple windows, enabling the simultaneous use of various programs.
- Together with greater performance and compatibility for a variety of graphics cards, it also has enhanced graphics support.
- With improved battery life optimization, customers may now get more usage out of their gadgets.
Update to Android-x86 Latest Version 9.0-r2
Update to the most recent version of Android 9.0.0 Pie (android-9.0.0_r54).
Upgrade to kernel 4.19.110 LTS.
Fix: UEFI mode cannot boot the ISO. Resolve the Microsoft Surface 3’s audio problem.