(692.95 KB) Safe & Secure
Dmitry Brant created the clever data recovery tool DiskDigger, which allows you to retrieve erased files from memory cards, USB sticks, and hard drives. On a small scale, it will retrieve all kinds of data, including papers, pictures, and photos, without the need for rooted.
The recovered data can be emailed, saved locally, or stored on Dropbox, Google Drive, or Google Drive. A rooted device makes it possible to search a memory card in its entirety and makes it simple to locate documents, videos, and images.
How to DiskDigger for Windows Download and Install on PC
Here we talk about the manual way to download the Diskdigger.
- Open the browser, download the file of DiskDigger from any trusted link or from above this page.
- The program is automatically scanned with an effective antivirus program.
- On completing the downloading process.
- Select the “Save” or “Save as” button for saving the file in the “Downloader” folder.
- Double-click the .exe file and start the installation process.
This little, lightweight tool (only 1 MB) has several capabilities that you can use on your Windows computer. Two tabs are included in the UI;
- Select disc to scan for picking the physical disk, logical drive, or USB for scanning.
- Advanced tab for selecting image file or custom device for scanning.
There is a drop-down menu located in the upper right corner. It is employed for multilingual language switching. Also, a brief explanation of the two forms of scanning will be shown to you.
The following procedures are involved in both scanning and data recovery with DiskDigger:
- The application allows you to choose the device that you wish to scan because it works with many different kinds of devices, including hard drives, floppy disks, memory cards (both new and old), and NTFS and exFAT file systems.
- While looking at their details, choose your favorite scanning method from Deep Dig or Deeper Dig.
- After choosing a thumbnail to view the photographs, the scanning process will begin.
- Filter the results after the process is finished, then restore the files.
- To remove the undesirable files, use the “Cleanup” button.
- In order to prevent further files from recovering, erase the free space while selecting “Wipe free space.”
Accommodate Various Formats
Both the commercial and free versions of the software are functional. The JPG and PNG formats are supported by the free edition. In contrast, the pro version supports a wide range of file formats for data recovery, including ODT/ODS/ODP/ODG, ZIP, APK, EPUB, SNB, VCF, RAR, OBML16, OGG, OGA, OGV, OPUS, JPG, PNG, CR2, SR2, NEF, DCR, PEF, DNG, ORF, DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, PDF, XPS, MP4/3GP/MOV, M4A, HEIF, GIF, MP3, AMR, WAV, and TIF.
For in-depth scanning, the free edition of the program provides a pro version. The “Scan Full” function, available in the pro edition, scans your entire hard disk and returns a tonne of trash file and file system findings.
able to work with Windows
Although the app is compatible with a wide range of devices, it works especially well with Windows operating systems. Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP are the primary operating systems that allow the app to function flawlessly and dependably. Furthermore, a 32-bit and 64-bit configuration are needed.
Two Types of Modes
The app uses two types of modes; Deep Dig and Dig Deeper.
- In “Deep Dig” offers one feature “Deleted files only”. It is useful in case of reformatting or partitions of disc specifically if the partition area is damaged. It can recover recently deleted a large storage space. Insert the file name and get results within moments.
- The “Dig Deeper” can be applied from “Advanced tab” for recovering the smaller storage files like photos. It scans the hard disc entirely while taking much time according to the size of device.
Handle the Mistakes Trustworthy
Improve the device’s functionality, stability, and dependability while managing drives that have faults, such as faulty sectors or controller issues, among other issues. It enhances the JPG, DOC, and ZIP file recovery workflow.
The majority of the cleanup options are accessible on Android devices, while work is still ongoing on the Windows version. The “Cleanup” screen has photo and thumbnail caches. Since the cleanup option erases the whole cache, you can choose which pictures or other documents to remove from this list.
A temporary process is established during the wiping of free space so that temporary files can occupy it. It fills up the entire available space and prevents the undesired files from recovering. It can cause significant wear and tear on the device’s memory, which can reduce its lifespan. to only carry it out when required.
Procedure for Uninstallation
It’s simple to uninstall the program if you’re not happy with it. You must take the following actions: navigate to the computer’s desktop, click the “Start” icon in the taskbar, and choose the “Control Panel” option from the list of open programs. Once you select “DiskDigger” from the list that appears when you press the “Add or Remove Programs” icon, the uninstallation procedure will be completed. Tap the “Yes” button to confirm.