Real-time trip planning with maps and a cheap carpooling option
Utilize Waze’s real-time traffic notifications while driving to save time.
- Keep an eye out for traffic, dangers, law enforcement, and collisions when traveling.
On highways, speed alerts assist you in reducing your speed as you approach the speed limit.
Find out how much the tolls are on various routes so that you may select the most economical option.
Waze lets you always be aware of what’s going on while driving. Waze provides real-time information about traffic, construction, police, collisions, and more, even if you are familiar with the route. Waze will adjust your route if there is heavy traffic to save you time.
Why Do You Use Waze?
Watch what’s going on: Receive alerts on traffic, law enforcement, dangers, and more while driving.
◦ Speedometer: To assist you avoid citations and drive more safely, receive a warning when you approach the speed limit.
◦ Arrive sooner – Immediate routing adjustments to evade traffic and conserve your time
◦ Toll expenses – Waze informs you of any tolls associated with your trip.
◦ Estimate your arrival time (ETA) using real-time traffic data.
◦ Save money on petrol – Look for the most affordable gas on your trip.
◦ Play music and more – Waze provides your favorite applications for podcasts, music, and other content.
◦ Utilize Waze on your car’s display when driving with Android Auto.
◠ Always find your way – Select from a range of voices to direct you as you go.
Drive safely and utilize Waze!
Oversized or emergency vehicles are not intended for use with Waze guidance.Utilize Waze’s real-time traffic notifications while driving to save time.
Be prepared, drive with Waze!
Waze directions aren’t meant for emergency or oversized vehicles.
What’s New in the Latest Version 188.8.131.52
Last updated on Dec 26, 2023
Saving time & avoiding traffic is even easier with this update:
Fixed a bug to ensure voice instructions are spoken correctly.