(5.12 GB) Safe & Secure
Microsoft developed Windows 11 ISO File Download (64-bit) as a replacement for Windows 10 along with Office 365. The public was able to use it on October 5, 2021, following its announcement on June 24, 2021.
Similar to the massive upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10, updating your computer from Windows to Windows 11 may prove to be a delicate operation. Undoubtedly, eschewing a full generation may seem like a significant step, but Windows 11 provides a number of features that enhance efficiency at work and inspire the development of your operating system.
How to Download and Upgrade Windows 11
If Windows 10 32/64 bit is currently pre-installed on your computer or if you recently purchased a computer, you can update to it for free. Installing Windows 11 ISO for free on your PC is the second of numerous possibilities.
- Download From the official Microsoft Website
- Download from Softmany through click on above Free Download button.
- After complete download the windows 11 iso file to you computer.
- Burn to Disc or flash through using many tools like Rufus.
- Your Windows 11 USB Flash is ready to use.
How to Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11
On the Microsoft platform, there are multiple ways to obtain a new operating system. You have to choose based on what you need. Verifying the PC’s compatibility is the first step in updating to Windows 10. The Microsoft PC Health Check utility can be used to verify this.
- Open the specification page of Windows 11 and scroll down to search compatibility section.
- Install “Health Check App” and tap to “check now” button.
- Meanwhile a notification will appear on the screen to inform you the compatibility of your PC.
- Next step is to check update for Windows 11 on your PC and go to Settings>Update> & Security> Windows Update.
- In case of availability of updates for Windows 11, you can start the installation process by following the on-screen instructions.
How to Upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 11
Below, we are discussing the simple and smooth process of upgrading Windows 7 to Windows 11,
- Open the Start Menu and tap to “Control Panel”.
- The “Control Panel” page will be open, and click on the “Windows Updates” to open the Windows update page.
- Tap to “Check for Updates” option, and auto-checking of updates will be start.
- If the update for Win 11 is available, click the “Install Updates” button for installing all updates.
- You can select between a number of available updates or optional updates, and select the update to install.
- You can select Win 11 upgrade option from the list and click on “Install” it. The Windows 7 will be start upgrading to Windows 11.
Windows 11 Intuitive & Latest Interface
The sleek, modern design features rounded corners, bright hues, and new sounds that are reminiscent of Mac. The Start menu has moved to the center of the screen, where it is accompanied by a tasteful icon arrangement. It provides easy navigation by touchpad, mouse, pen, or finger and has distinct sections for Quick-Settings, Notifications, and a music controller.
For the purpose of building Windows tile sets, new gaming technologies like HDR, and DirectStrage hardware incompatibility, a separate panel labeled “Widgets” is added to the taskbar. Additionally, Microsoft Edge, which is built on the Blink engine, has taken the place of Internet Explorer.
Auto-updating tiles that display several items are called widgets. They were formerly a component of Desktop Gadgets, but in Windows 11, they are now located in a hidden tray on the left side of the screen, close to the Start button. When the button is pressed, a customizable, full-screen, and rearrangeable panel opens. The “manage your interest” option allows you to alter the feed’s appearance.
Modern Gaming Technology
Undoubtedly, gaming is an essential component of Windows since it allows millions of people to enjoy themselves and connect with others. With DirectX 12 Ultimate’s stunning and immersive graphics at high frame rates, DirectStrage’s speedier loading times, and Auto HDR’s wide and vibrant color range that captivates the eye, developers on Windows 11 are utilizing the newest gaming technologies. You can play over 100 top-notch games as well as brand-new ones without having to deal with the hassles of using a console or PC.
You can monitor the download status and navigate to the Xbox app when you wish to install a game. Although its design is unchangeable, it is marginally smoother than Windows 10.
most affordable for creators and developers
The financial situation of developers is improved through a number of initiatives, including allowing ISVs (Independent Software Vendors) and developers to release their apps without having to create them as Win32, Progressive Web Apps, Universal Windows Apps, or any other app framework. Changes to revenue share regulations have also been revealed, with developers receiving 100% of revenue without having to give Microsoft any portion. Developers also utilize the company’s commerce, which is based on an 85/15 split of income. Without a question, frictionless access to the apps, games, movies, and other online items that they need and enjoy is a secure ecosystem.
The snap feature, which can be used to choose alternative configurations and ratios, is located above the maximize button. You may run two displays, one with Windows 10, with this useful utility. Figuring out the display problem for both will take some time. It takes a few seconds for the Windows 11 monitor to show any changes that have occurred.
Without delving into the advanced menu, the well-designed and neatly organized Settings menu provides the essential details. In addition, a few additional enhancements will be added in the upcoming months to improve Windows 11’s dependability.
The Windows Insider developers are working on certain essential Windows applications, such as Paint and the snipping tool, and they are testing the build on a regular basis. By pressing the Windows key +, you may enter gifs from the emoji menu and bundles by pressing the key + V to paste.
Unfailable Security Boot
Since Windows 8, all Windows PCs have had Secure Boot to prevent viruses from entering the system while it is booting up. This feature may be required by boot holders and other programs that demand a sign-in. Linux users were concerned about Secure Boot in Windows 11. They speculate that Linux or another OS on Windows PCs might not be supported. It was only fear because the majority of PCs turned off and approved the UFFI’s legacy boot with ease the Secure Boot.
specifications for Windows 11
You will need to wait for information regarding the upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Examine the updates part of the current Windows for this reason. If it is, navigate to the upgrade section and follow the instructions to download and install the domain directly onto your operating system.
Windows 11 requires the following specifications in order to be installed: To prevent any issues when utilizing Windows 11, your system needs to be advanced. Microsoft lists a few basic prerequisites, such as;
- 1GHz dual-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB of storage
- UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0
- Graphics card compatible with DirectX 12
- Display larger than 9in with 720p or higher resolution
- Microsoft account + internet connection
- Requirements for Windows 11
- Intuitive & Latest Interface
- Well- defined Widgets
- Latest Gaming Technology
- Economical best for Developers & Creators
- Snap Features
- Fool-proof Security Boot