Full-Featured Demo-Making Tool
With the slide-based screen recording tool Wondershare DemoCreator, you can quickly make a screencast. It only takes three simple steps to create your own screen recording video: record, edit, and publish.
Screencasts are frequently used in training, education, and video marketing in software presentations. So, you’ll save time and money by selecting a straightforward yet effective screen recorder. Consequently, raise the bar on your screencast video quality.
When I was searching the internet for an application to record my on-screen behavior into a video, I stumbled upon this one.
Why Wondershare DemoCreator?
- Permit desktop screen captures to be used to create videos.
- To create presentations, record a website or software application.
- Record activity on the screen so you may post it as a video to your own website or YouTube.
- Encourage narrations and ambient noise.
- It works with both SCORM and AICC LMS packages.
Capture in Full Screen
I believe the screen recording program has the ability to capture the entire screen. I don’t mind at all.
However, I’m not sure if the offline Wondershare DemoCreator installer lets me select the recording area, such as a specific portion of your screen, the entire screen, or an app window. I save a ton of time when I reduce the movie, so it’s incredibly useful.
Give a Talk
Wondershare DemoCreator is a program for creating presentations, including instructional and product demos. It makes it possible to apply it to almost any aspect of business, from human resources to sales.
Because demos may be obtained in popular sharing formats like as video, Flash, exe (self-executable), and LMS (SCORM or AICC compatible packages), its versatile characteristics set it apart from the competition.
Simple To Utilize
The preparation manual is extensive. A recording guide window will appear when you launch the software, prompting you to select the record area, record mode, and other auto-record settings. This facilitates understanding.
Everything is arranged in a chronological bar, making it simple for me to locate, edit, and move these elements by dragging and dropping them.
The ability to modify videos is helpful. Even so, DemoCreator offers easy-to-use extra components that improve my film.
The video editing capability is yet another crucial point I want to make. After the recording is complete, the video can be edited and improved using the integrated editor.
The entire video is split up into multiple slides in the video editor, and these are arranged on the left side. A timeline that shows every object on the current slide is located at the bottom.
Save the Video
After everything is finished, the video can be published in up to seven different popular video output formats (AVI, WMV, MPEG, 3GP, MP4, FLV, and MOV).
YouTube’s Best Video Editing Software
One option seemed to be specifically made for YouTube users, I noticed. Making an MP4 video and uploading it to YouTube is quite easy.
The video fits the YouTube player nicely and can be exported in the regular YouTube output format and uploaded to YouTube.
The full version of Wondershare DemoCreator offers several tools to enhance the screencast video. These are the fundamentals to improve the intelligence of my video; you can test them one at a time.
Here are a few helpful items I would like to bring up:
- Record desktop areas: This feature captures the entire screen, including any custom sizes and open apps.
- Recording Modes: Full motion, custom, and screenshot recording are the options available to users.
- Background Sounds: Provide audio support for sound recording, including computer sounds for background music or microphone narrators.
- Control Panel: Using hotkeys, this module can control the recording process in real-time and enable countdown, pause, repeat, and stop.
- Callouts and notes can be added by users to provide more explanations.
- Give inserted shapes and objects animations.
- Provide buttoned, entry-level, animated presentations that are interactive.
- Allow for pan and zoom effects so you may play the demonstrations on a variety of screen sizes.
- It has a watermark feature that allows you to add text or a company’s logo as trademarks.
- You can review the project at any point thanks to the immediate preview option.
- Support Flash-based presentations or video demos.
- Offer compatibility for several video formats, including AVI, MOV, MP4, WMV, MPEG-2, FLV and 3GP.
- Users can create standard EXE files for easy distribution.
- Support SCORM/AICC package for LMS compliance.
- Callout: A text field or balloon to which text can be added.
- Flash animation: Videos can incorporate certain Flash animations. Moreover, the SWF file can be imported.
- To focus on particular screen areas or details, use the zoom and pan functions.
- Logo: As a brand or copyright notice, import a logo.
- Audio Editor: A basic audio editor enabling me to import pre-existing audio files into the video, record narration, and chop and clip recordings.
- Hot Keys: To increase the effectiveness of screen recording, users can set custom hot keys or use the default ones.
- Highlight: During the design phase, the cursor region can be made more prominent.
- Event Control: You can make interactive demonstrations with this capability.
- You can’t import background music and voice tracks at the same time.
- It seems a bit overpriced to me
Wondershare DemoCreator System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Windows 11.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 250MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.
|Wondershare DemoCreator 6.9.1
|October 6, 2023
|Screen Recorder, Video Editing Software
|Arabic, Chinese, Chinese Traditional, Deutsch, French, German, Italian, Italiano, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.