Version: 120.0.6099.130 (Windows) | Size: 109.06 MB
Version: 120.0.6099.130 (Windows) | Size: 90.76 MB
Version: 120.0.6099.130 | Size: 95.59 MB
Version: 64 bit .deb (Linux Debian/Ubuntu) | Size: 100.09 MB
Version: 64 bit .rpm (Linux Fedora/openSUSE) | Size: 102.14 MB
Globally, Google Chrome Offline Installer is the most widely used web browser. It is a quick and cost-free internet browser. In the realm of the internet, the browser is at the top. Chrome offers the fastest surfing speed available for each web page.
To change the user’s default browser, theme, font, search engine, privacy and security, passwords and forms, languages, download location, printer, accessibility capabilities, and system restore settings to their original defaults, among other things, there is an extremely powerful advanced tool available.
Main Features and Highlights
Not any sooner than 2008 saw the birth of Google Chrome. But thanks to its improved performance, it became the most widely used browser worldwide.
We’ll talk about its unique characteristics below.
Chrome prioritizes the development of speed. Fast launch: load websites in the least amount of time when you switch from your desktop.
- Fast Launch: After clicking the icon, Chrome opens in a matter of seconds.
- Search and Quick Navigate: The address bar and search integration both allow you to type in searches. You’ll be able to search and view similar websites there. Because searches are common, Chrome has this wonderful feature.
- Website Fast Loading: WebKit, an open source rendering and loading engine, powers the Chrome engine.
Clean and simple UI
It’s always been intended to be as straightforward as possible. Easy to use, allowing you to concentrate on the most captivating aspects.
- Launch the browser for simple navigation and search. Alright, you can easily search for the website and term you want right now.
- Effective Tab Management: The tab can be easily rearranged, dropped, and dragged about. Additionally, you may turn a lot of tabs that are still functional because to the multi-process design. For quicker access, you can also pin the Favorites tab.
- Integrated PDF Reader: No further software has to be installed in order to view, store, and print PDF documents.
- Default Search Engines: The address bar of the device allows you to add default search engines. so that any terms in the root tab may be immediately found.
- I love that you can Tab to Search. Without having to go to the website and enter anything into the search box, you may search YouTube more quickly. Simply enter any website, hit the Tab key, and then enter your search terms.
- Pick Up Where You Left Off: You may quickly reopen a tab if the browser is not working properly.
Chrome makes using the internet safer and more secure. strong anti-malware and anti-phishing measures together. auto updates to make sure you get the most recent security patches and additional information.
- Safe Browsing: Chrome will alert you before to visiting a website that may contain malware or phishing scams. Ensure that your sensitive information and record data are safe.
- Secure Web Program: Google Chrome can identify harmful websites from phishing sites. In the case that no website uses the HTTPS convention. It constantly warns you as you go through all of those options.
- Secure Access: You may even confirm that pages are found using your email address or secret word. As such, you will be fully aware of their locations.
- Sandboxing: Prevents your computer from being configured to block malicious websites.
- Auto-refreshes: These scheduled refreshes help you maintain the freshness of your software by adding new elements.
- You may ensure that no session data is kept by using the incognito mode. It comes in handy while using an unfamiliar equipment.
- To activate parallel 2 easy modes, use and hold the Ctrl + Shift + N keyboard shortcut.
- Getting rid of all of your browsing history is simple. Thus, press the Ctrl + Shift + Delete key combination.
Easily customize Chrome in a unique way, make it yours. You can:
- Apps: You may install a lot of games and study apps on your phone.
- Extensions: The Chrome Web Store is an essential tool for installing online applications. It’s totally free. From here, you can quickly install any extensions that meet your needs.
- Themes: Allow you to customize your web browser. installing a novel, user-friendly interface.
That function alone makes this browser helpful. facilitates the syncing of all of your history, bookmarks, and account preferences. You may then utilize that machine as the current machine by simply logging in on another one.
Continue using Google services.
when you use saved credentials to sign websites after entering your password or email address. Your favorite Google services will be instantly signed in with the feature browser.
You will always see a confirmation notice before to signing in to a website if the auto Sign-in service has deactivated it.
Seeing Data and Cache Pages
It’s simple to remove Chrome’s browser history if you don’t want it to. Click the three-vertical-dot symbol in Chrome’s top right corner. After choosing More Tools, choose Clear Browsing Data. You may then indicate which kind of data and for how long should be cleared. After that, click Clear Data to remove your browsing history and other data!
Chrome comes with Google as its built-in search engine, but you may also install additional search engines. Right-click the Omnibox and choose Edit Search Engines to accomplish this. Put the search engine’s name and URL in there. You’ll be able to search that website straight from Chrome by entering in its name into the Omnibox later on.
Advantage and Disadvantage
- Fast and easy web browser for PC
- Advanced tools to customize at your own choice
- Built-in many extensions forget complete usage facility
- Import bookmarks and settings
- All browsing history, download history, and cookies are cached and cleaner at one click
- Above all manage your password
- Built-in more than 100 language
- Consumes more RAM and CPU
- Google has the ability to access your data and track you
- Microsoft Edge and Safari need to be manually added to get the default browser.
Are you prepared to upgrade your Google Chrome experience? You’ll undoubtedly reach its maximum potential and develop into a proficient browser user. Find out how to speed up Chrome, simplify your online activities, and adjust your settings to help you accomplish more in less time! I always use this browser. I’m happy with how I’m utilizing it.
Google Chrome Offline Installer System Requirements
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- Processor: Intel Celeron 1GHz / AMD Duron 2.0GHz
- Memory: 256 MB of RAM
- Hard Disk: 100 MB free spaces
Supported Operating System
- Windows Support: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Mac Support: OS X Yosemite 10.10 or later
- OS support: x86 and x64
|Google Chrome 120.0.6099.130
|December 21, 2023
|Over 100 languages
|32-bit Setup File:
|standalonesetup.exe – 90.76 MB
|64-bit Setup File:
|standalonesetup64.exe – 109.06 MB
|Mac Setup File:
|googlechrome.dmg – 95.59 MB
|Full Standalone Installer